|Season 3, Episode 3|
|Air date||April 16, 2005|
|Written by||George Doty IV|
|Directed by||Steve Hoefer|
Peruvian Puff Pepper
Unfortunately, throughout Yooka's visit to America, Drake is completely disrespectful of the fact that Yooka is Josh's e-pal and even when Josh tells Drake that Yooka is his e-pal and that he needs to back off and let him be with Yooka, Drake continues to treat Yooka like she's his own e-pal and continues wooing Yooka so that she wants to spend more time with him than Josh.
Drake and Josh soon learn that she is homesick through translation (though she actually said 'sick of home', and Josh mistranslated it), and Josh gets a man to perform a "friendship ceremony" to make Yooka more at home. Unfortunately, the "friendship ceremony" turns out to be a wedding ceremony, and Drake and Yooka are now married.
At first, Drake's excited about being married to Yooka, but soon gets tired of the married life, and plots with Josh to end his and Yooka's marriage. Yooka's parents come to San Diego to meet their new son-in-law, and Drake starts having second thoughts about ending the marriage when he learns the Yooka's parents are billionaires. As part of the plan to end Drake and Yooka's marriage, Josh serves up meatballs that he claims are made from goat meat, which makes Yooka and her parents mad, because Yooka has previously explained to the brothers that goats are considered sacred in Yudonia. Josh claims that it was Drake's idea, which ultimately results in Yooka's parents ending their daughter's "marriage" to Drake, much to his dismay.
In the epilogue, it turns out that Josh and Yooka are still friends/e-pals, and Josh has gotten another email from Yooka--in the email, Yooka reveals that she has a new boyfriend. Yooka's new boyfriend is said to be a huge fan of American baseball, and, as a gift, Yooka's father bought him the Boston Red Sox-baseball team as a gift. Drake just sobs over Yooka leaving him.
Josh: (looks up from a book) Have you ever been really good friends with someone you never even met before?
Drake: (looks up from a magazine) Have you ever been really thirsty, just didn't feel like gettin' up?
Josh: See, for over a year now, I've been e-mailing this girl from a foreign country. (telephone starts ringing) One sec. (picks up phone) Hello?
Drake: (on the phone in a bad accent) Yeah, this is Lieutenant Peterson with the San Diego Police Department.
Josh: (skeptical and aware that's actually Drake) Oh is it?
Drake: (still using the bad accent) Yeah, you're gonna need to get a can of soda upstairs to your brother, at code three.
Josh: (getting annoyed with Drake) Code this! (blares whistle into the phone receiver loudly and hangs the phone up)
Drake: (hangs up the phone and heads downstairs)
Josh: Anyway, back to my e-pal Yooka. It's kinda weird to be friends with someone you've never met or even talked to on the phone, but I— (telephone rings again)
Josh: (getting angry and assuming that it's Drake on the phone) If you call me one more time, I will take an entire bottle of maple syrup and pour all over your underwear drawer, so for the next ninety days you could walk around with sticky butt!
Walter: (confused) Josh... It's your father.
Josh: Nice try, you big doof! (hangs up the phone)
Josh: Man! If he's so thirsty, why can't he come downstairs, go in the kitchen and get himself— (looks and sees Drake sitting on the couch and realizes his mistake) Oh, jeez.
Drake: Man, I'm trying to think of a word that rhymes with "orange".
Josh: (looking at computer screen) Yooka!
Drake: Okay, you have some serious rhyming issues!
Drake: Josh, I think Yooka wants to experience more American things, like sushi and Mexican food.
Drake: (comes in)
Blemin: Joonja! (splashes water in Drake's face)
Drake: Thank you?
Yooka: You, you get your eyes off my husband! You skunk bag!
Josh: Skunk bag?
Josh: But don't worry, I'm working on a plan.
Drake: OPRAH IS NEVER CALLING YOU BACK!
Josh: I spent an hour talking on the Yudonian embassy and I even gave a call-in to Oprah.
Drake: What can Oprah do?
Josh: Oprah can do anything!
- The supposedly made-up word that Yooka's mother says ("Boosha!") caused a little controversy because it actually means "bulls***" in another language. The writers claimed they had no idea what the word meant because they just made it up.
- It's possible that Yudonia might be near Russia, because the accents of Yooka and her parents sound Russian.
- Irony: Neither of the things Drake mentions are "American". Sushi is from Japan and Mexican food is, of course, from Mexico. Although the dishes normally served in Mexican and sushi restaturants tend to be different from their actual counterparts in their countries of orgin. So in a way, Drake would have been showing Yooka something "American" by taking her to a sushi or Mexican restaurant.
- This is the only time Walter Nichols was in the opening when Josh answered his phone call.
- This is Crazy Steve's first Season 3 appearance.
- Although Josh said that the meatballs were made from goat meat, it's entirely possible that he was lying--since Yooka had explained that goats are considered sacred in her home country, it's very likely that he just made it up to make Yooka and her family mad and end her and Drake's "marriage."
- The movie Ick Glockmah can also been seen in iCarly in the episode iQ when Carly was on a date with Kyle.
- In this beginning of this episode, Drake is playing his guitar and it sounds loud and distorted, but it is not even plugged in.