|Two Idiots and a Baby|
|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Air date||February 8, 2004|
|Written by||Steven Molaro|
|Directed by||Virgil L. Fabian|
Believe Me, Brother
Two Idiots and a Baby is the fourth episode of Drake & Josh. It aired on February 8, 2004. In this episode Drake and Josh babysit Walters boss's baby
Josh tells Walter that he and Drake will babysit his boss's son so that Walter can get a promotion, much to Drake's dismay. The baby disappears and Josh panics while Drake leaves with his band to play a concert.
However, underlying loyalty compels Drake to return and help Josh find the baby before Walter and his boss get home.
Josh: I said wind it, not murder it!
Drake: Ugh, now what are we going to do?
Drake: (picks up Megan, so their noses are almost touching) Where. Is. The baby?!
- The title is a spoof of the movie Three Men and a Baby.
- Larry Thomas and Kimmy Robertson guest starred as Mr. and Mrs. Galloway.
- This episode, along with Believe Me, Brother, First Crush, Grammy, and Blues Brothers haven't aired on TV in years.
- When Josh flings the football out the window, you see it go down, but later it's on the roof. If it bounced, it wouldn't have bounced that high and if it did, who would think a baby would have been on the roof if babies can't bounce?
- It's not Josh that falls on Walter's boss when he jumps from the roof. If you look carefully it's just a dummy with Josh's clothes on. In the next scene it's Josh again lying on Walter's boss.
- The baby pees on Drake, Josh and Megan, then the scene after, the pee can still be visibly seen on Josh, but not Drake.
- After Drake gets the ladder for Josh when he's dangling and the ladder falls, Josh is still hanging. Later, when their parents come home, Josh is in a completely different place of the house and he's still hanging.
- There are never any vines or leaves surrounding Drake and Josh's window, but whenever we see them looking out, the leaves and vines are around it.
- When the baby pees on Drake, Josh, and Megan, the "pee" is coming from the sink and rotating.
- When Josh is trying to pull off the phone from the base, the phone gets thrown across the room in the fish tank and breaks. Then about two scenes later, the phone is back on the table fixed up.
- When Walter & Audrey are getting ready to leave, Megan glues the phone to it's base. After a few minutes of their departure Megan rings the phone, and unable to pick it up, it wakes up the baby causing him to cry non-stop causing trouble for Drake & Josh.
- Megan takes the baby away while Drake & Josh don't know about it.