|Season 4, Episode 10|
|Air date||January 21, 2007|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Roger Christiansen|
My Dinner with Bobo
Josh Is Done
Tree House is the tenth episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on January 21, 2007.
After a model rocket explodes in their neighbor's tree house, Drake, Josh and Megan try to rebuild it so that Drake and Josh can double date with twins on the same night. Unfortunately, they attach the last part of the wall before Drake has a chance to cut out the door and they get trapped in the tree house. And since Megan wasn't helping them and didn't get stuck in the house, she teased the boys. She was also mad at them since she didn't get to go to a friend's birthday party.
Megan leaves them there taunting them. She calls Eric and Craig and gives them Drake and Josh's dates. She also cooks hamburgers right under the treehouse, taunting her brothers.
Josh remembers that he has a electric screwdriver that's plugged in but when he tries to use it Megan unplugs it.
She also leaves them there for hours while she grabs a snow cone.
The boys then try to run at the wall so they will break through, but the tree house ends up falling down.
- Drake and Josh spend the majority of this episode in one location for once, like in The Wedding.
- If Drake and Josh had taken their cellphones with them into the treehouse, the events of this episode wouldn't have happened.
- Deleted Scene (after the credits): Drake and Josh lie in the overturned treehouse naming adjectives to describe their predicament.
- This episode has a cliffhanger of sorts, as it is never explained how the boys escape from the treehouse. It can be assumed that someone eventually found and rescued them after their parents returned home. Audrey and Walter are furious that Megan didn't go to her friend's birthday party and that the new treehouse Drake and Josh built was tipped over and destroyed and Robbie cried over the new treehouse while his parents become furious about the new tree house being destroyed by Drake and Josh as well.
- This episode has a similar plot to a Kenan & Kel episode.
- This marks the first appearance of Robbie.
- This marks the only appearances of Robbie's parents.
- Running gags involve Megan refusing to let the boys out of the treehouse and Drake continuously pronouncing the word "cone" as "con" and not accepting Josh's frustrating corrections.
- The events of this episode were mentioned in Steered Straight.
- The hot twin girls ditched Craig and Eric and went back home right after breaking up with Drake and Josh.
- In Believe Me, Brother, Josh claimed that he was afraid of squirrels. Yet he tries to attach a note to one in this episode. Unless he got over his fear between episodes.
- Drake and Josh start getting mad at Megan for leaving them stuck in the tree house, making them miss their dates. However, wasn't Drake still dating Carly?
- They could have broken up in between episodes, since The Storm was her final appearance.