|Season 3, Episode 17|
|Air date||February 18, 2006|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Roger Christiansen|
Theater Thug is the seventeenth episode of the third season of Drake & Josh. It aired on February 18, 2006.
Josh re-enacts a criminal called the Theater Thug on "FBI's Most Wanted" (a spoof of America's Most Wanted) at The Premiere, but ends up being mistaken for the real Theater Thug and gets arrested several times. Later on, the real Theater Thug shows up at the Premiere near closing time and robs Josh. After a fight, Josh manages to pin him down, but the cops arrive and mistake Josh for the Theater Thug, arresting him while accidentally letting the Thug escape.
- The Hippie disguise used by Josh, "Antoine" and his line "What it is?" was originally used in an episode of the Nickelodeon show All That (produced by Dan Schneider). Kenan Thompson played him.
- The second disguise Megan and Drake showed Josh is a morphed photo of Zoey Brooks from Dan Schneider's other show, Zoey 101. You see her dorm key on the necklace.
- During the reenactment at the cinema, Drake's shirt had the letters USSR on it, which is an abbreviation of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, which is more commonly known as the Soviet Union.
- It's real surprising by the amount of people who watch FBI's Most Wanted on Saturday night. Especially all of those little kids who were assaulting Josh at the premiere.
- This is the second time Josh gets tortured by other people after being on TV, the first time was in Blues Brothers.
- The episode generated controversy from Jennifer Lopez fans after the director of FBI's Most Wanted referred to Lopez as a bad actress. Many fans were insulted given the fact that Jennifer Lopez is a great actress. Lopez also reacted negatively to the episode.
- Every time he went out in public Josh kept getting mistaken for the Theater Thug and beaten up. But after the reenactment it says that the real Theater Thug was extremely violent and shouldn't be messed with. Then why did everyone keep assaulting Josh?
- In this episode, Josh says he watches FBI's Most Wanted every Saturday, but in previous episodes, Josh spends Saturdays doing something else. Maybe he records every episode and watches it in his spare time.
- In this episode, we discover there are screens on the other side of the premiere.
- Josh probably is not old enough to lock up for The Premiere. If he were assistant manager (like how he's always wanted to be), this would be permitted.
- Many fans have claimed that Josh looks nothing like the Theater Thug.