|Season 3, Episode 17|
|Air date||February 18, 2006|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Roger Christiansen|
Theater Thug is the seventeenth episode of the third season of Drake & Josh. It aired on February 18, 2006.
Josh reenacts a criminal called the Theater Thug on "FBI's Most Wanted" (a spoof of America's Most Wanted) at The Premiere, but ends up being mistaken for the real Theater Thug and gets arrested several times. Later on, the real Theater Thug shows up at the Premiere near closing time and robs Josh. After a fight, Josh manages to pin him down, but the cops arrive and mistake Josh for the Theater Thug, arresting him while accidentally letting the Thug escape.
- The hippie disguise used by Josh, "Antoine" and his line "What it is?" was originally used in an episode of the Nickelodeon show All That (produced by Dan Schneider). Kenan Thompson played him.
- The second disguise Megan and Drake showed Josh is a morphed photo of Zoey Brooks from Dan Schneider's other show, Zoey 101. You see her dorm key on the necklace.
- During the reenactment at the cinema, Drake's shirt had the letters USSR on it, which is an abbreviation of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, which is more commonly known as the Soviet Union.
- It's real surprising by the amount of people who watch FBI's Most Wanted on Saturday night. Especially all of those little kids who were assaulting Josh at The Premiere.
- This is the second time Josh gets tortured by other people after being on TV, the first time was in Blues Brothers.
- It is completely illogical that the police arrested Josh at the end after entering the cinema, as they have previously spotted the real thug entering there.
- FBI's Most Wanted is a parody of America's Most Wanted.
- In this episode, Josh says he watches FBI's Most Wanted every Saturday, but in previous episodes, Josh spends Saturdays doing something else. Maybe he records every episode and watches it in his spare time.
- Josh probably is not old enough to lock up for The Premiere. If he were at least 18 years old, and assistant manager (like how he's always wanted to be), this would be permitted.
- Isn't Josh too young to be arrested?