|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Air date||October 22, 2005|
|Written by||Eric Friedman|
|Directed by||Steve Hoefer|
Drake & Josh Go Hollywood
Sheep Thrills is the eleventh episode of the third season of Drake & Josh. It aired on October 22, 2005.
Megan talks Drake and Josh into temporarily babysitting her newly adopted sheep while she thinks of a way to explain this to their parents. She does this by promising not to pull any pranks on them for 3 months. But when the sheep gives birth to a baby lamb on Drake's bed, Drake and Josh must then hide the sheep from their parents while Megan is at oboe practice. They are unsuccessful to which the brothers try to tell their parents it was Megan's fault, but they do not believe them and ground them for a month. On the night of the last day they're grounded, they went down into the garage to find Megan with a zebra.
Josh: YOU HIT ME REPEATEDLY!
Audrey: We came up here to ask you why you both have been acting strange tonight.
Walter Nichols: But; uh a better question would be. Uh; Why do you have two sheep in your room.
Drake: Only one more day and we're not grounded anymore! Dude, do you know what it's like to go two weeks without girls?
Josh: [sadly] Yes... Yes, I do.
Drake: Oh, right. Sorry.
- If you go on www.thesheepstore.com, it will redirect you to iCarly.com.
- Megan technically broke her promise to Drake and Josh by pretending to act surprised when she noticed Ba-a-a-a-ab.
- On the last day they're grounded, you see Josh mark off the last day but before they even get grounded, if you look closely, you'll see a bunch of dates already checked off.
- When Dr. Jeff Glazer entered the house and Josh shut the door, it was shown to be open a few seconds later without anyone touching it. Moments after that, it was shut again.
- If Drake and Josh had only told Dr. Glazer not to mention the sheep to their parents, that doesn't mean that they can't ask him about it. Drake and Josh should have asked him, because Megan even said to him it was her sheep.
- When the boys parents find the sheep in their room, the lamb that Drake is holding repeatedly changes position. In one shot it is facing left, the next it's facing right, the left again. This happens several times throughout the scene.