|Mindy Loves Josh|
|Season 4, Episode 4|
|Air date||October 22, 2006|
|Written by||Arthur Gradstein|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
Who's Got Game?
Mindy Loves Josh is the fourth episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on October 22, 2006.
After Josh's girlfriend, Mindy Crenshaw, tells Josh she loves him, Josh is unable to answer and slams the door on her. The next day at school, when Josh explains everything to Mindy, she's very understanding and gives him the weekend to sort out his feelings; Drake however suspects foul play. He thinks that, since the annual science fair is next week and Josh needs to finish his project this weekend, Mindy is trying to distract him so he won't be able to focus on his project and she'll win first prize. Josh believes Drake, but later finds out that Mindy was serious when she professed her love to him.
- The mentioned websites (skinillnesses.org and whatswrongwithmybody.com) redirect you to iCarly.com.
- Josh Peck made a small reference to this episode in a Tweet on November 10, 2015 (his birthday), where Allison Scagliotti wished him happy birthday and Josh responded, "Thanks babe and see you in chemistry."
- Audrey Parker-Nichols is basically absent in this episode but she only appears in the end credits.
- In the scene where Megan sprays Drake when he is sleeping, his right sleeve is not rolled up. But in the next scene, it's rolled up.
- It's possible that he raised his sleeve in order to wash his hands.
- Ethan was disqualified for doing a watermelon lamp two years in a row, but Josh did a big magnet last year in the last science fair (mentioned in Honor Council, seen in Mindy's Back).
- When Josh is about to leave their room, he slaps Drake. But you can see his hand made no contact with Drake at all.
- You can tell the marshmallows Drake is stacking at the beginning are glued together already, because they all stay when he holds only the top one.
- Mindy says that her nose was hurt when Josh slammed the door in her face. However, when Josh slams the door, you can clearly see that she moves away before the door closes.