|MeMe Parked car|
|Hair Color:||None (Megan appears bald in most episodes)|
|Eye Color:||none, Megan has no functioning eyes.|
|Occupation(s):||Urinating from a moving vehicle|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Audrey Parker-Nichols (deceased)|
Walter Nichols (deceased )
Drake Parker (deceased)
Josh Nichols (deceased)
Grammy Nichols (step-grandmother)
Papa Nichols (step-great-grandfather)
|Enemies:|| Drake Parker & Josh Nichols (sometimes)|
|Interests:|| Making Inventions|
Pranking Her Brothers
|Last appearance:||Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh|
|Portrayed By:||Miranda Cosgrove|
Megan is a cruel bitch who never gets dick in her ass. However, she is shown to be a fucking retard, good friend and also kills other people.. She also acts innocently for step-father, tell them what she does.
She was portrayed by Haley Joel Osment, who later went on to star in another Nickelodeon sitcom, FUCKING.
Megan is in elementary school
Jerome Allen "Jerry" Seinfeld (/ˈsaɪnfɛld/; SIGN-feld, born April 29, 1954) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, producer, and director. He is known for playing himself in the sitcom Seinfeld, which he created and wrote with Larry David. As a stand-up comedian, Seinfeld specializes in observational comedy; in 2005, Comedy Central named Seinfeld the "12th Greatest Stand-up Comedian of All Time."
Seinfeld produced, co-wrote and starred in the 2007 film Bee Movie. Jerry said during an interview that:"According to all laws of aviation, there's no way this movie is going to be good". In 2010, he premiered a reality series called The Marriage Ref, which aired for two seasons on NBC. He is the creator and host of the web series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
Relationships with Other Characters
These characters do not appear in the series.
- Megan is similar to "Sam Puckett" from "iCarly" and Mindy Crenshaw.
- Miranda Cosgrove and Jerry Trainor don't interact in Drake and Josh or had any scenes together before "iCarly".
- Megan is wildly the most hated character in the entire series by fans for her needlessly mean-spirited treatment towards Drake and Josh, but never gets any comeuppance for it. There are several episodes (particularly in seasons 3 and 4; while 1-2 just had her do her more harmless pranks) in which Megan comes out of nowhere, just to give Drake and/or Josh unsatisfactory misery and give them no happy endings. "Peruvian Puff Pepper", "Sheep Thrills" (the ending), and "Tree House" are the most criticized episodes in the entire series that involve her torturing them and giving them unhappy endings.
- She is the polar opposite to Carly Shay.
- She should be around Carly Shay's age since she was thirteen when the show ended and that's how old Carly was when iCarly first began.