|Megan's New Teacher|
|Season 3, Episode 15|
|Air date||January 28, 2006|
|Written by||George Doty IV|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
Drake & Josh Go Hollywood
Megan's New Teacher is the twelfth episode of the third season of Drake & Josh. It aired on January 28, 2006.
After being accepted into the TTT, a student-teaching group, Josh becomes Megan's class teacher for a week, and he 'challenges' the students with college-level chemistry, even failing them on pop quizzes they never studied for. Because of this, Megan becomes disliked by her classmates. Drake finds an 11-year-old boy with a talent to play drums and wants him to play for the band on Friday after his drummer quit, but he is not allowed to play after failing one of Josh's pop quizzes. Drake and Megan hatch a plan to fire Josh from the student-teaching group.
- Nancy Sullivan as Audrey Parker and Jonathan Goldstein as Walter Nichols didn't appear in this episode.
- Megan asks Josh to give her 'Pentendo GS', which is a parody of Nintendo DS. Even though it actually resembles a Game Boy Advance SP.
- Megan and Drake are on the same side for the third time in the series.
- Tara Lynne Barr guest starred as Katie and Ridge Canipe guest starred as Neil.
- In one scene where Drake, Josh and Megan are at the premiere, Drake is wearing an England Rugby Jersey with the O2 Logo on the front.
- This is the only episode of the series where Josh torments Megan, though it's inadvertent. This can be considered the one episode where their roles are switched.
- When the kids in Megan's class gives a trophy to Josh, Josh reads the note "To Mr. Nichols our favorite teacher", but when Josh says the kids thought they didn't like him, the kids says they only hate him as a teacher, which is unknown why they said that Josh was their favorite teacher, when after that they said that they only hated him as a teacher. Though, their previous teachers, they probably hated as a teacher and a person.
- It is a wonder as to how Megan was unable to finish Josh's homework, or pass the quiz, when she has been shown to be very smart on numerous occasions.