|Season 2, Episode 7|
|Air date||May 2, 2004|
|Written by||Eric Friedman|
|Directed by||Virgil Fabian|
Little Diva is the seventh episode of the second season of Drake & Josh. It aired on May 2, 2004.
Ashley Blake from the movie "Kid President" is coming to the movie theater for the premiere of her new movie. Helen wants Josh to do everything Ashley tells him to do. Then Drake helps him in order to get into the after party. When Ashley accidentally gets hit on the head with a bucket, the doctor comes and puts Ashley to sleep. Drake and Josh must find a way to get her to the premiere without making it look like she's asleep. Drake and Josh make it to the afterparty.
Ashley-"wow look at that seven seconds have already gone by." "AND STILL NO SOY LATTE
Ashley-"Don't touch me I'm famous." Ashley-"What?
- Frances Callier plays Helen instead of Yvette Nicole Brown because Yvette was filming The Big House during the filming of this episode.
- Ashley Blake is technically more evil than Megan, as Megan is actually shown to love her brothers sometimes. Ashley, however, has no compassion whatsoever.
- This is the first episode written by Eric Friedman.
- This episode spoofs the film "Weekend at Bernie's."
- According to the tag, in took 4 takes (including the one seen in the finalized episode), with the door and the bucket jokes.
- Ashley Blake said that it was seven seconds since she asked for the soy latte, but it was actually ten seconds.
- When the bucket falls on Ashley, it lands to the right side of the door. But when Drake and Josh go into their room, the bucket is gone.
- There's no such religion as pescetarian. A pescetarian is someone who eats meat, but not fish.
- However, Helen and the press may not have known that.
- Adam Sandler was mentioned in this episode, however in We're Married?, a movie poster had a parody of Adam Sandler's name on it, showing that Adam Sandler does not exist in their universe.