|I Love Sushi|
|Season 4, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 26, 2006|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Steve Hoefer|
The Great Doheny
I Love Sushi is the seventh episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on November 26, 2006.
Today is Walter and Audrey's wedding anniversary, and Drake and Josh try to find the perfect surprise for them; on the other hand, Megan has an assistant in pulling pranks on Drake and Josh named Tyler. Tyler's first prank was making nachos for Drake and Josh. The secret is that he used a type of special "sticky cheese" making the nachos so they can't talk. Drake and Josh sign up for a TV program titled "Pump My Room", which they assume will make their living room as good as new as a gift for Walter and Audrey on their wedding anniversary, but they have never heard of the show before. However by the time the brothers attempt to show their parents the big surprise, all of the furniture is gone. The family fetches the police and they happen to have no clue as to how the furniture got robbed. As a result to get back the furniture, Drake and Josh get jobs working at a sushi factory named "Vance & Ball Fish Corporation", which is proven to be stressful and embarassing. When Drake and Josh get back home, they see that all of their furniture are back, and it was all thanks to Walter and Audrey, who found the robber's truck broken down nearby. Also, Megan fired her prank assistant Tyler, but still pulls a prank on Drake and Josh by getting them caught and trapped in a net.
- This episode is a tribute to the I Love Lucy episode "Job Switching".
- A clip of this episode was seen in Victorious episode, Who Did it to Trina? in Cat's flashback.
- The episodes' plot is recycled from Kenan & Kel episode, "Attack of the Bug Men," when robbers stole their furniture.
- Drake is revealed to be still in shock about Walter marrying his mother after 5 years.
- It is possible that Josh kissed a guy who turned into a girl.
- In this episode, Megan and Tyler call Drake and Josh "boops" instead of "boobs."
- Sergeant Doty is possibly named after George Doty IV, who wrote six of the show's episodes.
- The cop said that Walter predicted sunshine, but it rained on his kid's birthday, so this could take place after The Storm, the next episode.
- Drake breaks the fourth wall by looking at the viewer after Sergeant Doty said "I think you're idiots.".
- In the episode, Who's Got Game?, Josh said he moved into Drake's room about 3 years before, yet Walter and Audrey probably celebrate their 5-year wedding anniversary in this episode, though this episode aired two episodes after "Who's Got Game?"
- When Drake and Josh are working, the clock in the background does not move. It can be interpreted that clock is broken.
- Walter and Audrey said that the police found the robbers' moving van, with all the stolen furniture, broken down about half a mile up the street from their house. The furniture was stolen on a Saturday (the scammers told Drake and Josh to keep their house empty "this Saturday... from 11am to 5pm") and Drake and Josh's brief stint at the sushi factory took place on the next Saturday (the man who directed them to the job told them to "be there Saturday morning, eight o'clock), after which they came home to discover all the furniture returned. It seems strange that it would take the police a whole week to find a van that was so close to the house, and that the thieves would leave it there for so long without trying to fix it or move the furniture in some other way.