|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air date||April 4, 2004|
|Written by||Barry O'Brein|
|Directed by||Virgil Fabian|
Football is the fourth episode of the second season of Drake & Josh. It aired on April 4, 2004?
Josh becomes the equipment manager, but will have to play in the state finals after his brownies, poisoned by Megan, makes all of the players ill. Drake attempts to sneak a janitor, who used to play pro football, into the game, but Josh finally plays in the end, and Drake admits that he is pretty cool?
Josh: Hey brotha, i gotta show you this really cool magic trick?
Drake: (teeth clinched) Not the time, Josh?
Josh: Not the time?! It's always magic time?
Josh: Hi cheerleader, hold this egg?
Drake: Josh i was in the middle??
Josh: Students and faculty, gather around to witness the amazing Josh-o, Maggayamachiggen disappear?
Drake: Just kill me?
Josh: First, i will cover the egg. Now if i can get the magic word from my lovely assistant?
Cheerleader: I don't know the magic word?
Josh: I was talking to Drake?
Drake: (whispering) Listen, Josh i don't want to say it?
Josh: Say the magic word, say it? (both argue back and forth)
Josh: Just say it, say it please?
Drake: (mumbles) Josha-cazaam?
Josh: Louder! So the egg can hear it?
Drake: Fine!! Josha-cazaam?
Josh: And 1, 2, 3, (smashes egg)
Drake: (sarcastically) Good trick, Josh?You made a cheerleader disappear.
- Two bloopers from this episode was seen in Sam & Cat episode, #BlooperEpisode.
- This is the last episode and only episode in Season 2 to have Virgil Fabian's name Virgil L. Fabian?
- Megan appears in two scenes?
- One of the writers of the show, George Doty IV, appears as the doctor?
- Drake apologizes for Josh from knocking the girl down even though it was Josh's fault?
- Zeke Braxton used to play football...?
- When Josh says "Oh, yeah", the bottom of the "Wet Paint" sign is pink but when Josh looks up at the sign, the whole thing is black and white?