|Age:|| 15 (season 1 and 2)|
16 (season 2)
17 (season 3)
18 (season 4)
|Birthday:||June 27, 1988|
|Aliases:|| Boob (by Megan)|
Drink (by Lula)
Jefferson Steelflex (Fake I.D in Steered Straight)
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Unnamed father|
Audrey Parker-Nichols (mother)
Walter Nichols (step-father)
Megan Parker (younger sister)
Josh Nichols (step-brother)
|Friends:|| Josh Nichols|
|Relationships:|| Many ex-girlfriends|
|Last appearance:||Dance Contest|
|Portrayed By:||Drake Bell|
Drake Jared Parker (b. June 27, 1988) is a main character in Drake & Josh.
He's portrayed by Drake Bell.
Almost every character in the show sees Drake as a good-looking, popular and talented teenager (the exceptions are Mrs. Hayfer, Mindy Crenshaw and Sammy). He also has many girlfriends throughout the series, but according to him, he doesn't like half of the girls he dates. Yet, Drake is sometimes shown to be a bit unintelligent, not bookish and rather disobedient.
Drake is somewhat selfish in some episodes (i.e. Pool Shark, Playing the Field) but in other ones he does care about other people, especially his brother, Josh (i.e. Mindy's Back, Josh Runs Into Oprah) and occasionally his younger sister, Megan, in the episode Megan's First Kiss. He also lies a lot, and does so without getting caught much.
Drake can be seen as rather arrogant, as he has a high view of himself and his abilities. He often refers to himself as "hot" and brags about his good looks and his skills like his music-playing abilities. He has a habit of taking advantage of people, and this is shown in Driver's License when Josh gets a ticket for passing a stop sign, Drake pays for it and completely blackmails Josh and has him do whatever Drake wants if Josh doesn't want him to tell their father about the ticket.
Drake has great interest in music, playing an electric guitar in a band throughout the series and liking all forms, his favorite being rock. He can also play drums and percussion shown in one episode when he tried to play drums and guitar at the same time, and in another episode where he played the bongos. It is implied that he hates Pop music, because in the episode Really Big Shrimp, he calls the ruined cut of his latest song "horrible bubblegum pop garbage-y badness." He usually takes advantage of Josh to get what he wants. He has a lot of success with girls and much of the comedy is his effortless ability to get dates. Drake is also very unhygienic (not washing hands, eating food off the floor).
At first, Drake was embarrassed about his new stepbrother, but later grew to accept Josh more. Despite his selfishness and laziness, Drake still remains a likable character and redeems himself by doing the right thing.
Relationship With Other Characters
HUG ME, BROTHAH!
In Pilot, Drake is unhappy about Josh living with him, as he finds him too dorky. But later in the episode, Drake befriends Josh and at last considers him a brother. In many episodes, Drake comments that Josh can be really annoying, and so does Josh. However, they help each other in most episodes of the series.
Drake seems not entirely close with Megan, as she is always pranking him and Josh. However, he acts protective to her in the episode, Megan's First Kiss and Megan says she loved him and Josh. Megan always calls her brothers "boobs" and loves torturing them.
Drake has a good connection with his mother. Audrey sometimes acts protective towards him and Josh.
Drake wasn't used to Walter in the pilot episode, and has ignored him many times afterwards, even when the latter makes an attempt to befriend him.
- He has dated many girls.
- He never liked half the girls he dated.
- He gets bad grades in school.
- He plays guitar.
- He is liked by Helen but is disliked by Mrs. Hayfer.
- His step-brother is Josh and his step-father is Walter.
- He has a younger sister named Megan and a mother named Audrey.
- In the end of each episode he fixes the mistakes he made by doing the right thing.
- He's not the smartest person and is shown to be confused a lot.
- He has a good friend named Trevor.
- He is constantly bothered by his younger sister.
- Him and his stepbrother get into fights in almost every episode but make up in the end.
- In We're Married? he had a wife due to his step-brother's confusion with a friendship ceremony that was really a wedding ceremony.
- He's a good liar and never got caught lying.
- Many girls think he's good looking.
- He has spiky hair in all clips shown in the Season 2 intro, though he never had spiky hair in any episodes of that season.
- This is because the only season in which he had spiky hair was Season 1, and the Season 1 and 2 intros are the exact same.
- His possible girlfriend is Carly.