|Occupation(s):||Employee at The Premiere theatre|
|First appearance:||Movie Job|
|Last appearance:||Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh|
|Portrayed By:||Jerry Trainor|
Steven William Upshaw, more commonly known as Crazy Steve, is a mentally disabled employee of the The Premiere Theatre.
At first, he quits his job (in Movie Job) and gives it to Josh because of a complaint about a loose cup holder, but returns later in Season 3 as an employee again for unknown reasons. He has lots of strange problems, such as extreme anger issues. It can be assumed in Really Big Shrimp because of his father he had a rough childhood. He likes watching Dora the Explorer (The Storm) and the song "She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain" calms him down. He also is never assigned work on Mondays because those are his "bad days," revealed in Really Big Shrimp. Mindy once hired him to work on Mondays and exclaims "Crazy Steve's gone berserk!". In Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh it is revealed that he has a wood chipper named Sally and gets angry when people refer to her as "it". He is shown to act normal when he talks to some characters like Audrey. Helen mentions him at the end of the Victorious episode, "Helen Back Again."
- In the movie, Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh, he drove a DeLorean with a license plate that said CRAZY1 at the Christmas parade. When he drove away in it, the license plate falls off and spins before falling flat on the ground, referencing to the 1985 sci-fi movie Back to the Future.
- Also, he calls prison "heavy", something that Marty would say a lot in the films.
- He likes Dora the Explorer.
- Monday is his "bad day."
- He was mentioned by Helen in the Victorious episode "Helen Back Again"
- He likes Galaxy Wars, as seen in Battle of Panthatar.
- He has the same middle name as his portrayer (Jerry Trainor).
- He makes a cameo appearance in Sam & Cat episode, "SuperPsycho."
- The song, "She'll be comin' round the mountain", calms him down.
- He was portrayed by Jerry Trainor, who later starred in iCarly, as Spencer Shay, which was also created by Dan Schneider. Ironically, both of Jerry's character's were fans of Galaxy Wars.
- He performed the most work when he was tracking down Ick Glockmah in We're Married? for many hours.
- In the 1986-1990 show "ALF" there is a minor character of the same name. Dan Schneider who was born in 1966. The writers must have watched this series in the episode prime time.