|Battle of Panthatar|
|Season 4, Episode 16|
|Air date||April 15, 2007|
|Written by||Matt Fleckenstein|
|Directed by||Josh Peck|
Megan's First Kiss
Really Big Shrimp
Battle of Panthatar is the sixteenth episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on April 15, 2007.
Drake and Josh are invited to their friend Thornton's sixteenth birthday bash which will air on MTV live. However, their invitations are revoked after Thornton catches Drake kissing his girlfriend. To get into the party, Josh pushes a reluctant Drake into giving Thornton his autographed Abbey Road (The Beatles) album which is what he had just received from an English man. Even though he accepts the gift and labels it as his best birthday gift, Thornton still does not welcome them into the party. As a result, Drake and Josh invade the party dressed up as the Red Sky Nauts from Galaxy Wars (a parody of Star Wars) with lightsabers, to try to get the album back. They discovered they are able to escape with Drake secretly getting the album back.
- Audrey Parker-Nichols and Walter Nichols didn't appear in this episode. Audrey was only mentioned at the end when Drake yelled "Mom!" while they were playing with the lightsabers.
- This episode was directed by Josh Peck, who plays Josh in the show.
- When Josh is watching TV (before the MTV crew arrive) the announcer on the TV says, "Coming up next on Susanna Louisiana...", which is a parody of Hannah Montana.
- Dude, I'm 16. is a parody of My Super Sweet 16.
- Galaxy Wars is also mentioned frequently in Zoey 101, iCarly, and Victorious
- Nathan Kress, who played Thornton's little brother, Toplin, made a cameo, but his scene was cut.
- It is mentioned by Megan that Thornton's brother, Toplin, has a "thing" for her. Since Toplin is played by Nathan Kress and Megan is played by Miranda Cosgrove, it is similar to iCarly because Freddie Benson, who is also played by Nathan Kress, has a thing for his neighbor Carly Shay, who is also played by Miranda Cosgrove.
- It's possible that Thornton uninvited Josh due to the fact that he uninvited Drake, as earlier in the episode he stated "if he invited Drake, he had to invite Josh too".
- Maria could have at least told Drake that she was dating Thornton instead of going along kissing him or shouldn't have said front of her boyfriend that Drake was better at kissing her than him. Thus, the plot of this episode would not have happened.
- Drake claiming of what reminded him of a funny story is just like in We're Married?, where after the girl that Drake tried to get close to found out that he was "married", she knocked him out with her purse.
- In reality, if Thornton would have reacted the way he just did due to incidents such as an affair with his girlfriend, he would be extremely unpopular and friendless.
- It's unknown how Drake and Josh were able to get the Red Skynaut costumes off of the actors.
- Even if Thornton really did re-consider inviting Drake and Josh back into his big Sweet 16 party after they gave him Drake's Beatles Abbey Road album, who's to say that Drake still wouldn't have tried to retrieve it while at the party?